News: from Earthshine Group.
Join our dynamic team of consultants and trainers, focused on sustainability & circular transformations!
Dublin & Copenhagen: 13 10 2022, 16:00 CET
Full-time and Associate Roles for Programme Managers, Project Leaders, Senior Consultants, Consultants and Analysts for new projects in Denmark, Ireland, Sweden and UK.
You are an experienced sustainable business consultant and change agent, frustrated with business-as-usual, incremental change and greenwashing. You are looking for a more inspiring role, within a progressive organisation, where you can use your skills, influence and passion to deliver a real and transformative impact. Look no further.
We are Earthshine Group. We support sustainability and circular transformations in business, economy, and society – by unleashing the capability within people and their organisations. We enjoy working with a wide range of businesses and public organisations, large and small, in all sectors within the Europe, Scandinavia, North America and UK. In that time, we developed a reputation for strategic and progressive thinking – coupled with an attention to detail, notably in our forensic business case and impact modelling work – in driving forward genuinely innovative and transformational solutions.
You will be joining a unique organisation. Our integration of technical, sustainability and commercial insights enables us to help our clients find a new ‘sweet spot’, not only through developing more sustainable solutions, but also in making them work commercially; enhancing value to the customer, while reducing risk and cost in delivery. This approach requires a new mindset and new skills.
Our services are all designed to help our customers develop a greater awareness of possibilities and the capability to act: creating new sustainable business solutions, while capturing the full range of business and sustainability benefits available.
We provide consultancy, training and education in support of transformative impacts:
- Net Zero and BEYOND – robust pathways to net zero and beyond, capturing full range of sustainability impacts + business benefits.
- Full CIRCLE – circular economy solutions, delivering radical leaps in carbon and sustainability performance, while harnessing new market opportunities and capturing long-term value.
- Re MODEL – cracking the code for new, sustainable business models.
- Re SUPPLY – rethinking supply chains for sustainability and commercial advantage.
- ESG and Beyond – robust strategies, beyond the metrics, harnessing drivers of superior performance & long-term value.
First and foremost, you share our aims and values – when these are aligned, anything is possible. You are a free-thinker, able to engage in respectful challenge, motivated to make a real difference – beyond ticking boxes – your first interest is in developing innovative solutions that make a real impact.
You are a systems thinker, seeing interconnections and dependencies, along with opportunities to develop joined-up solutions for sustainable economic ecosystems. You have an integrated mindset, able to combine technical, commercial and sustainability insights in developing transformational solutions for a new era.
You also thrive in a dynamic environment, where you can take ownership of challenges, take the initiative and develop effective solutions, balancing the needs of all stakeholders. You are prepared to do what it takes to deliver complex tasks within tight deadlines. You are comfortable in moving between big picture visions and developing detailed analysis, with excellent skills in managing and processing data.
You will have expertise in one or more of the following domains:
- Net zero – carbon footprint modelling (from first principles, not over-simplified ‘black-box’ apps.)
- Circular economy – opportunity analysis, business models, strategy and implementation.
- Sustainable value and supply chains – integrating commercial and sustainability solutions.
- ESG metrics (also from first principles, focused on absolute impacts & value, not arbitrary scores).
- Transformation and change management.
- Consultancy, training and teaching.
- Business development.
You will also have experience in one or more key sectors: Agri-food, Automotive, Banking & Finance, Building & Construction, Education, Electronics, Insurance, Investment, Fashion, Furniture, Household Appliances, Manufacturing, Remanufacturing, and Retail.
You will be good at developing effective relationships, externally with clients and stakeholders, and internally with your colleagues. You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Proficiency in Danish or Swedish could also be helpful for some roles. You will also possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills – and the ability to take people with you.
You will have a good first degree in business, sustainability, social science, or technology-related subjects. Ideally, you will also have a good masters’ degree. You will be motivated to be actively curious, a life-long learner.
What we offer:
• Very exciting projects and clients.
• A dynamic organisation, committed to sustainability transformations.
• A place and role where you can make a real difference.
• The opportunity to grow and develop within an innovative and growing business.
• Competitive package.
We operate a hybrid work model with main offices in Copenhagen and Dublin, and satellite/project offices in UK and Sweden.
Please get in touch:
Please send your CV and a motivational letter to [email protected]. We have a rolling recruitment process, so please make sure you apply for these exciting new roles, as soon as possible
About Earthshine Group:
We are Earthshine Group. We support circular and sustainability transformations in business, economy, and society – by unleashing the capability within people and their organisations. Our services are all designed to help your teams develop greater awareness of possibilities and the capability to act: creating new sustainable business solutions, while capturing the full range of business and sustainability benefits available.
Get in touch: Contact us.